请教QAF中几个很喜欢的地方的英语

QAF中有几段话很喜欢,但是没有听出英语。
在此向大家请教,希望知道的朋友可以给出英语,非常感谢。

场景一:
Brian对Ethen说的:
贫穷并不代表什么,也不是高贵。
(原文不清楚了,大概意思是这样吧。就是当Brian听说Ethen放弃了签约后对Ethen说的话)

场景‘二:
最后一集中,Michael的演讲词,就是他即兴发挥的那段社会应该是多元的。

场景三:
Ted对Emmett说的上帝爱我们中的每个人。

场景四:
Justin关于戒指的那段话,我也很喜欢,可是 也没有全不听出来。

如果有朋友知道的,请不吝赐教。

QAF里面好多台词都写得非常好,不能听清楚原文,好遗憾啊!

[ 本帖最后由 konglin17 于 2007-2-9 15:25 编辑 ]

一,there is nothing noble about being poor

其他的我都不记得了,别的大人一定背的出... ... em01

Brian to Ethan :
There's nothing noble about being poor!

Justin to Brian :
We no need ring & vows to prove that we love each other, we're in other..

坛子里不是有英文剧本吗

没有看到哪有英文剧本,我还在另一个帖子里请教哪有了呢。

我通过链接找到了剧本,可是阅读权限不够,因此努力、努力啊!

Thank all of you!

英文剧本?好象只有几集吧。
不过有英文字幕。字幕下载区有。只是第五季的不全。

我下的前面的也米有全部打开,
中间就断掉了,哭

可以找英文剧本对照看啊

可是说来说去,哪有英文剧本啊?
我上次找到的链接现在找不到了。
只找到了台词,第五季的不全,期待补全呢。em03

汗~~~~~~~~场景2中演讲的是MICHEL吧~~~~~~~em08

是的,当时写错了。
马上修改:funk:

最后一集中,Michael的演讲词:

"Thank you, Congresswoman." Oh. I-I already said that part. "It's an honour to stand here today, "considering a few weeks ago, "the doctors weren't sure I was going to make it. "But I was one of the lucky ones. I'm here. "And as terrifying as that evening was, "I would be there again "to defeat a bill that would deny rights to Americans "just because they're gay." "I have a loving partner, two wonderful kids, "a home, a small business. "The truth is, I'm just like you." Actually, that's not the truth. Sure, in a lot of ways, I AM just like you. I want to be happy, I want some security, a little extra money in my pocket, but in many ways, my life is nothing like yours. Why should it be? Do we all have to have the same lives to have the same rights? I mean, I thought that diversity was what this country was all about. Like, in the gay community, we have drag queens and leather daddies and trannies and couples with children - every colour of the rainbow. My mother is standing way in the back with some friends. She once told me that people are like snowflakes - every one special and unique, and in the morning, you have to shovel them off the driveway. But being different is what makes us all the same. That's what makes us.....family.

Ted 对 Em说的(114集)

I think God appreciates it even more because He created you in His image. At leats that's what I was always taught. And since God is love and God doesn't make mistakes, then you must be exactly the way he wants you to be, the way he intended you to be. And that goes for every person, every planet, every mountain, every grain of sand, every song, every tear, AND EVERY FAGGOT. We're all His, Emmett. He loves us all.

非常感谢哦!太高兴了!
谢谢!

em19 em19 QAF里面有好多处的话我都很喜欢的

[ 本帖最后由 hx233039 于 2007-2-9 21:02 编辑 ]

多希望能看到英文的剧本啊!~

权限8够呃~~T_T
QAF里面很多台词都很有意思滴~其实看英文字幕比看中文翻译好很多~里面有很多话都是一语双关的^^

其实有一些台词看字幕不是很明白

哪里有英文剧本啊

有英文剧本?在哪里啊,想看

我的英文不是普通的差,所以只好老老实实地看字幕,但到了第三季,就有点发飚了,里面有好多翻译基本不通,很郁闷

Justin to Brian :
We no need ring & vows to prove that we love each other, we're in other..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
这段难道不是这样的么?
We don't need a ring to prove that we love each other,we already know that .

另外 Michael的那段演讲词我喜欢啊。。。。引用进博客里了

我也都是看的字幕哎!

• 三国群英传私服
  •