gaywired.com:Queer as Folk Season 5 in Review

http://www.gaywired.com/article.cfm?section=10&id=6834
【我爱大叔宝贝www.wadsbb.com】最新Randy和Gale的消息,BJ向同人,欢迎同好~

Let's begin with Brian and Justin. Last episode, they were announcing their engagement. This episode, they are planning for the ceremony. However, something doesn't set right with Justin the more things progress. At the Stag party thrown for Brian, he doesn't go off to have a last wild fling with the hired stripper. When Justin comes to him wanting to fool around, Brian suggests they cuddle.

Brian Kinney cuddling? I can't even imagine it. This sets Justin off, and starts things in motion for the shocking end to the show that I'm not sure anyone saw coming. Brian admits to Justin he was doing all of this make Justin happy, and the two of them realize they are both sacrificing who they are to make the other happy.

Because of this, Brian and Justin call off the wedding, and Justin decides to go off to New York City to pursue his art career, leaving Brian to his company. They aren't broken up, but they aren't together. Once again as they had over the last five years, they have an understanding. That's all they need. No wedding vows or rings on their fingers. Just one last hot round of sex and off Justin goes.

No matter how shocking this was, it works for these two characters, and what they have been to each other. They have been just fine the way they have been. The only difference now is they know they love each other. It actually returns them to their former selves. The men we knew and loved before this season

I like~~ [s:219]
真真假假

The only difference now is they know they love each other. It actually returns them to their former selves. The men we knew and loved before this season

其实s3后BJ已经充分know they love each other了~
ok,反正s5白拍了,反正又回到The men we knew and loved before this season~

这是什么啊?我先顶一下了。

谢谢分享啊

• 三国群英传私服
  •