[其他] gale randy say goodbye视频对白英文稿

本帖最后由 qaf_echo 于 2009-5-14 00:22 编辑

有的也把这视频叫做gale randy burn cocksocks,或者内部goodbyeshow,坛子里已经有人传过视频了,所以我不再占用资源。
这个视频拍摄的角度很远很诡异,弄得象偷拍似的,收音效果也很差,但GALE和RANDY的互动很温馨很发人......一直在怨念听不清他们都说了什么,制作人,GALE,还有RANDY。在网上搜了很久,终于找到一个基本完整的英文稿,自己对照着听了好几遍,校对了几处,整理后发上来和大家分享。
有一处比较遗憾的地方,当Dan Lipman说"我知道五年来H戏对你们(GR)都是一种挑战,这并不容易,但你们从来没有抱怨过,你们一直......"后面明显还说了一个单词,但实在是听不清,没办法:s36 反正一众人全都笑得很开心,YY中-_-|| (原文:I know it's been challenged for the both of you for five years and it has not been easy, but you've never complained, You've always...)

Gale H.: Dear cocksocks! It's not that we love you, its not that we don't love you, it's just that we don't care.
Randy H.: It's tripping that.

Dan Lipman: It's very appropriate that we end our series tonight in this set, Brian's loft, with Brian and Justin...I remember five years ago, it was the second day, we were doing the pilot and I think Gale and Randy barely knew each other and they have to do the first scene, the first sex scene that uh.. when Justin came to Brian's apartment and I remember, I don't know if you guys remember, but I said to you before we did it that whatever you do when you go out on that set today, you're gonna set the precedent for as long as the show runs, and I have to say and I think we all agree that you were absolutely amazingly magnificent that first time and you continue to be magnificent in all you had to do for 5 seasons.
That scene became the seminal scene of our series, it made people love us and it made people hate us, but that scene I think established what our show was, other characters followed in your footsteps but the relationship between Justin and Brian was the first of its kind. You two have created a landmark in television that will follow you, and I hope that you'll be as proud of it and your work, as we all are and as the world would be, because there will never be another relationship like Brian and Justin in television ever. And if we have it, it's because of the two of you. I know it's been challenged for the both of you for five years and it has not been easy, but you've never complained, You've always.

Ron Cowen: I truly proud of your courage and your wonderful acting and, hey, it's okay to complain, whatever you do have to get through. As I hearts anybody you want, you know we have cares you finds. You get through this very difficult process and this beautiful work and you have, so I’m grateful and I love you both..

Gale Harold: Obviously a very strange moment. I am the worst public speaker. This isn't really the public. It’s speaking in front of you, I don’t know what to say. But um in all of these um wrapping things up, the only thing I really care about is trying to relate all this to um put it means to be alive as a human being. I'm still not really clear what that is as it relates to what we're doing right now. But uh, I guess uh, it's as important as you make it, you know? That's what I found, and sometimes you don’t realize the impacts of where it is that you're actually going through until it's over. But um, all I want to say is we're all just trying to make it through, right? So, I’m very happy to have had a sort of, I guess, a second act to my life and I’m very happy to experience it with all of you people. Lot of people that I wish were here, aren't here, but, Um, for what it's worth it's real good right now. And uh, thank you, thanks a lot.

Randy Harrison: I'm gonna force myself to speak because I've been dreading it for 3 days since it was announced that it was sort of what we were supposed to do. I wanna thank Stephen for the tear stick. I asked him for it so that you wouldn't think I was cold. You know, I've heard so much over the past three days about the show and its importance and its significance and it is all true and has an incredible amount of value but when I look back on the past five years that I've spent in Toronto the fact that we actually made a TV show is kind of like the last thing I think about. For me, it's the hours that I've spent with you, the months and days and years that we've spent together, It's like I don't, people don't spend this much time together, and people don’t have the luxury of getting to know people in such a easy, thorough way and people don't spend this much time with their families and I wouldn't never have wanted to spend like a minute less with any of you. We all come together to do this thing, to make this product that's gonna be, like, sold and marketed and we all have these very specific roles that we have to do make that thing and we're always told to do it faster and better and what that is, I mean it can become dehumanizing to certain extent so there's for me and I think for everybody who does this, this tug of war between like the reason that we're here, what we're making and we want it to be good, and then like, what Gale was saying, like the fucking reason that we're here, and the fact that I've begun sort of figuring out that struggle with the kind of examples that I’ve had um the kind of openness and the way that you've shared how you dealt with those things. Even when I couldn't show up for the fucking work, I always wanted to show up because of everybody here and I'll never to be able to thank you enough for that. Cause I never bothered to learn your names.

G.H.: You stole my joke!!

我从youtube一外国fan那里看到他做的字幕版
也是always后面没有了,他写的是"...",看来连外国人都没听出来咱也就别忙活了
so我只是自己猜想哈嘿嘿
里面隐含的意思是,“你们从来不抱怨(H戏),你们还总是(乐在其中/很享受/不是还都有come么哈哈)...”
好啦,这样就能解释大家为什么都笑他们,而他们又如此害羞不好意思了
BJ,有了你们,
才知道我真正支持的fucking真爱是什么。

3# 一零叶
因为Gale之前说了:"what's the fucking reason that we're here",小J引用了这句话,然后Gale在小J说完了以后说小J偷了他的笑话。
heermina 发表于 2009-5-31 09:02

原来是这样呀~~
此段的精华在于彼此踢了脚~外加G用手去弄R的头~~暧昧啊暧昧~~

谁有这个视频的下载啊~俺好想收藏噢~
记得貌似以前在线看过,不过当时下载过期了~
小RANDY真的很可爱啊~又哭又笑的~还撒娇呢~哈哈~~:s14

谁给翻译一下,这么大段英文看的头都大了,还有视频哪位大人给个连接啊,我是新人,很菜的

为什么我看不到视频???想看他们两个互踢

头大........高人饭一下........

我真的很想知道最后那个单词是什么啊!

再听一遍吧,应该是you stole my joke
然后GALE踢了RANDY一脚,过了一会儿,RANDY又踢了回去:s38
qaf_echo 发表于 2009-5-13 23:53

这里我看得是相当欢乐啊~~~~

谢谢,我想要所有的对白,自己翻一翻然后再看一遍

谁有楼主所说的视频能不能传给我呀,我好想要呀,可是找了半天也没有找到!!

It's really a very good place.It's also a good place to practice English.Thank you,all of you.

终于看到文字版的了,之前一直努力听,可是声音太小又有些嘈杂,严重困扰啊。。。

谢谢翻译,之前听了很多遍,都没有完全懂,终于有翻译了,但是有点疑问小J最后说的:and the fact that I've begun sort of figuring out that struggle with the kind of examples that I’ve had um the kind of openness and the way that you've shared how you dealt with those things.中我感觉听起来好像是doubt啊?不是dealt,也不知道是不是,意思就变了啊。

3# 一零叶
因为Gale之前说了:"what's the fucking reason that we're here",小J引用了这句话,然后Gale在小J说完了以后说小J偷了他的笑话。

Randy就和小J一样伶牙俐齿
Gale比B大还要词穷
戏里戏外都该是和谐美妙的couple啊{:3_221:}

生命不息 花痴不止

嘿嘿,楼上两位不用客气,有好东西大家一齐分享

太感谢了,刚才一直在看,两只太有爱了,randy好强,哭着还一直说完,又哭又笑的太可爱了!

我能找到的视频都相!当!的!不清楚= = 虽然英文不行,不过起码有个能对照的东西了~非常感谢~

哈哈,这是艺术,不踢不艺术

最后那个G说了YOU STOLE MY JOKE呀?
我怎么记得是R说了句~IT WAS  A JOKE呢。。。。
一零叶 发表于 2009-5-13 22:58

再听一遍吧,应该是you stole my joke
然后GALE踢了RANDY一脚,过了一会儿,RANDY又踢了回去:s38

最后那个G说了YOU STOLE MY JOKE呀?
我怎么记得是R说了句~IT WAS  A JOKE呢。。。。

很久没温习英文,头疼中,不过很欣慰,总算弄得差不多了
希望有同好会喜欢:)

• 三国群英传私服