god thanks~~~~~~~

哈哈哈哈哈哈,是Brian!!!!!
在按下GO的一霎,我就准备好了,要是答案是别人的话,俺一辈子不玩测试了!

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

是Brian~~~~~啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦,好高兴啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin,吼吼~

我以为我会是小J,谁知测出来是Brian……其实有些说得还满准,但是那句You sleep around a lot…实在令我吐血~~
问题是,小J和Brian,两个我都爱呀~~只能说,身为女孩子的我,会选择Brian那一型的,而如果我现在是男的,那绝对会是小J!!

You're Justin. You are a student who would just like to drop everything and create art. You have a lot to learn about yourself and the world around you. That's why everyone you hang out with, besides your best friend, is older than you.

好想做LINZ...觉得她变漂亮了许多!!!

You're Justin. You are a student who would just like to drop everything and create art. You have a lot to learn about yourself and the world around you. That's why everyone you hang out with, besides your best friend, is older than you.

[s:271] yeah~~~
欢呼~~撒花~~

啦啦啦~~
尊开心~~~
我好喜欢小J啊~~~ [s:255]  [s:227]  [s:272]  [s:277]  [s:275]  [s:276]
哇~好多钱~~*^^* [img]http://fs1.cyworld.com.cn/data2/2005/07/06/034/1120635034530735_file.GIF[/img]

I'm Justin  and I love this.

——"You're Michael. You don't have as many relationships as the rest of your friends because once you start a relationship you stick to it. You are very reliable and just as loyal. At times you have been known to be very sensitive."

WOO~Mikey~~(heart)

but, Wait!Me?!Michael??!
Really....Is that true...:O????
(but i love this result~~><yeah~~)
Michael Novotny大搜查線(blog): http://www.wretch.cc/blog/ede1912

You are Debbie. You are very strong willed and always fighting for what you believe in. Your clothes are just as colorful as your personality. You are an absolute sweetheart
昏。我跟d八杆子2打不到一边

Mi......Mikey......|||||||
人家喜欢BJ的...-_-
晚一点再试试!!!bbb
怨念啊~~~~TTOTT V无能症状日益严重.... 我对不起薰爷...m(_ _)m

You're Brian. You sleep around a lot, but care a lot about one of your partners. Unfortunetly not enough to start a relationship. You are very open minded and will try anything. You can be pretty irresponsible sometimes, but in the end you are always there for the ones you care about. You are also very successful, but dream of bigger and better places.

哈哈,我爱Brian!!

阿?我怎么会是Brian?变性又变性格?~~~~
我是老喜欢Brian的,但是还没到变成他的程度吧~~
恩,好吧,算我自恋好了。

那东西根本不准,基本上你瞄一下选项,就知道在说谁。
我根本上是想做谁,就能做出谁。已经做出了Brian,Justin,Deb,Michael等,百发百中啊!!!
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction

Brian,haha

居然是小J

看了一下,大部分人都是捏~

好象最后一个选谁就是谁吧```````````

• 三国群英传私服
  •