回复 9# 的帖子

这样说吧……

虽然擅自揣测别人的意思不太好

但看过这篇访问的人中,99%都会猜“这两个人”指的是Gale和Randy

其实有时间的话
我还想把下面的回复给翻出来……

“因此这两个人,我很确定了解QAF的朋友都大概清楚我讲的是谁,我不会在任何情况下再与他们合作了。”
是说哪两个人呢?他们关系不都很好的吗?

谢谢sherrysi的重点节译,总算明白为什么IMDb那里很多人都对Hal的这篇访问相当感冒了…
看了让人真的超想┴┴ ︵╰(‵□′)╯︵ ┴┴

这篇访问我前两天就看到了

感觉非常心寒……

原来Hal Sparks与Michael居然这么像……

以下为重要部分的无责任简陋翻译,大家了解了解中心意思就好。

有能力的同学,可以去找原文地址,看下面别人对他的回复。

=====================

No way will there ever be a Queer as Folk movie.
永远也不会出QAF电影版的。

Really? Why not?
真的吗?为什么?

Because a couple of the cast members I know for sure wouldn’t do it and I’m certain that the executive producers Ron and Dan wouldn’t want to work with them either.
因为我很肯定有几位演员不会愿意的,而且制作人Ron和Dan也绝对不会再和他们合作。

Bad blood?
害群之马?

Uh, yeah.
呃,对。

Gimme the dirt! What happened?
给我爆料!发生了什么?

My feeling always was, an an actor - and especially as one of the straight actors on the show, that, to a degree, it was my job to do my lines the way they were written and mind my fucking business because our executive producers and many of our writers were gay and were creating these scripts and lines to tell their stories. What, I’m gonna come in and say, 'well I don’t think my character would do that'?. It’s like, seriously? Fuck off. Let's just say there was a little bit of, um, pushback with some of the other actors on the show.
我一直认为,作为一名演员——尤其是剧组里的异性恋演员之一,在某种程度上,我的工作就是按照写好的剧本来演和管好自己的屁事,因为我们的制作人还有很多编剧都是同性恋,他们创作出了剧本来讲述他们自己的故事。有人会掺一脚进来说,“Well,我认为我的角色不应该这么做”?你不是在跟我开玩笑吧?滚开吧。这样说好了,剧组里的一些演员有点,呃,意见不合。

The gay ones or the straight ones?
是同性恋演员还是异性的?

Um, one of each, actually. There ended up being a lot of negativity in kind of just trying to get loving storylines done and it was a tall order.
呃,事实上是一边一个。事情最后变得有点消极,好像只想把浪漫的故事情节拍完就好。

That sucks.
那糟透了。

Yeah. I’m still in contact with many of the people from the show like Bobby Gant, who played my character’s boyfriend, and Harris, who played my son. Both of those guys put a lot of themselves into that show and worked really friggin’ hard and I have a really low tolerance, personally, for anybody who would interrupt that process of peple trying to do good work just because of ego and bullshit.
对啊。我还有和剧组里的不少人保持联系,例如扮演我在剧中男友的Bobby Gant,和演我儿子的Harris。这两个人都非常投入这部戏,异常努力地工作,而从我个人上来说,我很难容忍任何人就为了什么狗屁自尊,而打扰别人好好工作。

So those two people, and I’m sure the people out there in Queer as Folkland have some idea who I’m talking about, I wouldn’t work with them again in any capacity.
因此这两个人,我很确定了解QAF的朋友都大概清楚我讲的是谁,我不会在任何情况下再与他们合作了。

Can we kill them off?
我们能把他们踢出去吗?

It’d be a little hard although I’m for it. That’s a joke. Relax. But there is a chance and I always push Ron and Dan in this direction and I think it would be very healthy to do something like QAF: Miami or QAF: Chicago where they took a different group of people and brought the show back that way. You could have Ted or one of the other characters go there and lead us through the beginnings.
可行性不太大,虽然我是很赞同的。开玩笑的。放松放松。但还是有机会的,我总是让Ron和Dan往这个方向想,如果能做一部类似QAF: Miami或者QAF: Chicago(S:指模仿CSI)的就很好,把重心放在另外一组人然后让这部剧重新回归。可以让Ted或者其他什么角色过去,然后带领我们重新开始。

That would be great.
这主意很好。

Well, thank you. I thought so myself.
Well,谢谢。我自己也这么觉得。

====================================
补充原文地址:
http://www.milehighgayguy.com/2008/09/hal-sparks-speaks_11.html

Mr.Sparks,我以前还以为你有脑子的……

[ 本帖最后由 sherrysi 于 2008-10-26 18:41 编辑 ]

评分人数

Yeah. I’m still in contact with many of the people from the show like Bobby Gant, who played my character’s boyfriend, and Harris, who played my son.
-----------------------------
还真是big happy family哈

[ 本帖最后由 vivienolga 于 2008-10-26 17:57 编辑 ]

QAF: Miami or QAF: Chicago。。COS CSI啊= =。。。
不过真要是拍的话也是可以解解渴滴XD

感谢楼主,试着翻几句

前面Hal Sparks说起他永远感谢并喜欢那些喜爱Michael 的人;接下来被问到qaf会否像the Sex in the City剧集那样继续了,他认为不可能再有续集了,大概因为某些演员不会继续演下去,而且导演也不愿再与他(她)们合作了。他还提到与Bobby Gant与Harris一直保持联系。

水平实在有限,希望能抛砖引玉下!

评分人数

唉……
英文盲是很痛苦的……
哪位好心人帮帮忙翻译下吧……

谁来翻译,偶知关心关于qaf的部分~~

• 三国群英传私服
  •