哈哈,我做出来是Brian,不错不错真不错

You're Brian. You sleep around a lot, but care a lot about one of your partners. Unfortunetly not enough to start a relationship. You are very open minded and will try anything. You can be pretty irresponsible sometimes, but in the end you are always there for the ones you care about. You are also very successful, but dream of bigger and better places.

You're Justin.
oh yeah.
I like Justin, and I admire Brian~
I create art and like to stay with older people...

em01 em01 justin a 哈哈哈 向天大笑em03

i am Brian

不知道有没有做过。。。
我是小j。。。哈哈

很准确哈,就是michael,最喜欢的一个人

You're Michael. You don't have as many relationships as the rest of your friends because once you start a relationship you stick to it. You are very reliable and just as loyal. At times you have been known to be very sensitive.
等着我的ben……

我第2次跑去测的时候居然由上次的D变成了BRIAN^^^^
这跨度也忒大了点吧^^^
透明的绿眼睛

是J。搞不懂。被变性,且不是我最钟爱的。

DEBBIE
You are Debbie. You are very strong willed and always fighting for what you believe in. Your clothes are just as colorful as your personality. You are an absolute sweetheart.

问题是偶的衣服都是灰暗的,典型天蝎呀偶是

我是怎么也进不去啊,好想知道啊。

发现那个只和选职业有关

I'm Mikeyem22

晕s~咋全是英文涅?

好想当BRIAN,可是我却是Justin。
好矛盾,上面说的竟然是那么该死的正确
看来这就是我的命,
既然不能做Brian,我就祈求上天让我像Justin那么幸运地抓住一个他

Emmett

em20 em20 开心啊

我是Justin~~~reasonable~鉴于同样是student

You are Debbie. You are very strong willed and always fighting for what you believe in. Your clothes are just as colorful as your personality. You are an absolute sweetheart.

oh,my god~!!!!!!!

I am  Michael,too.

You're Michael. You don't have as many relationships as the rest of your friends because once you start a relationship you stick to it. You are very reliable and just as loyal. At times you have been known to be very sensitive,YES,我是多么高兴啊,居然是MICHAEL,我快要晕到了

MS素给男孩子滴,不过还素试了试

You're Justin. You are a student who would just like to drop everything and create art. You have a lot to learn about yourself and the world around you. That's why everyone you hang out with, besides your best friend, is older than you.

6180 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 12203 times.
32% of people had this result.

偶想这个结果大概素因为有很多女孩测出来滴

很准啊

好准啊!!!我是micheal 啊

You are currently employed as a(n)...
這也太明顯了吧!

果然結果裡我設想的不遠...
除了小J還有誰啊ˇˇˇ
w *orld F *ound L *ove
http://www.myfreshnet.com/BIG5/literature/li_cosplay/100052134/index.asp

我测出来是JUSTIN!

Justin!!!幸福中

You're Justin. You are a student who would just like to drop everything and create art. You have a lot to learn about yourself and the world around you. That's why everyone you hang out with, besides your best friend, is older than you.

我是不是應該轉圈慶祝一下..= =...~

• 三国群英传私服
  •