说实话,我不懂为什么有人会制造hal与gale与randy不和的谣言,m和bj的戏份是错开来拍的,即使bj这两人对戏份与导演意见有歧义,hal根本都不会知道,也不可能影响他的发挥。。。而且hal还一再说有演员因为自己的问题而影响与其合作的其他人,非要说是跟gr两人过不去的话,呵呵难道他们有3p的戏份吗。。。
do something good, do something great.

回复 31# 的帖子

那你说说,他和BEN有过什么矛盾啊。。

我没看过聚餐片段,是说和BEN 不和? 他这次不是正说和BEN还有联系吗? 我更糊涂了。

谢谢小S ! 幸亏你出手,要不我错过了多震撼的消息!  实在没想到! 不过你推测得很有道理,因为他似乎说没了这2个人,QAF 就没法继续,要不,得想法子绕开这2人,变成另一个戏。由于这内情太使我惊讶,要不是你点明一下,我还真是纳闷。

回楼上的楼上的亲,整个qaf戏里跟mikey有过床戏的除了ben还有谁呢?呵呵
其实,你要看hal亲自说那段不快的经历,可以直接在youtube上看那个演员聚餐的视频,他说的很清楚。。。
要不是有那段不快,ben说不定都不会出现了:p

[ 本帖最后由 mulanll 于 2008-10-27 16:53 编辑 ]

原帖由 ziggy19 于 2008-10-27 12:14 发表
哎……如果不是QAF……他怎麽會被milehighgayguy.com採訪…

woo~~~!这句话说得真在点!

关于所谓的意见不和…………
第五季的剧本到底怎么样,我们大家心里都有数。
如果我身为主演,我评论两句,例如“这谁折腾这么久,编剧你怎么还叫他fuck around啊?和他这四季性格上的改变不太合吧?”这种意见不是很正常么。

楼上的看官,那么HAL指的是谁呢? 我好奇。

说实话,这篇访谈一字不拉的看完后,唯一的感觉是hal很有演员道德,他对于某些演员的不屑也无可厚非。如果你在一个剧组里呆过或者比较了解影视业的话。。。
实际上在QAF演员聚餐时他就已经提到过那个叫他心烦的演员(特别是跟他合作床戏时的矛盾),而在场人都知道他说的那个家伙根本就不是gale或者randy中的任何一个。。。因为他俩根本跟hal没有什么除了爱情戏以外的床戏经历,准确的说连爱情戏都没有。。。这样说难道大家还不明白是指谁吗?
那些指责hal说与gale和randy不和的人真是好有想象力和妄想症啊。。。

PS:感谢楼主,提供资料,俺可否转去bm小站去嘿嘿^_^

[ 本帖最后由 mulanll 于 2008-10-27 16:49 编辑 ]

No way will there ever be a Queer as Folk movie.

Really? Why not?
Because a couple of the cast members I know for sure wouldn’t do it and I’m certain that the executive producers Ron and Dan wouldn’t want to work with them either.
看了这句话后,彻底打碎了偶对QAF电影版的一丝期待。。偶的心愿破碎鸟!!!
某人怎么想,那是他的事鸟。。。
偶们就不予讨论了。。
以前就听说HAL和GALE的关系不好,看样子事实的确如此哇。。
看了偶的确很气!

[ 本帖最后由 elingelingeling 于 2008-10-27 16:38 编辑 ]

回复 7# 的帖子

先谢谢小S辛苦翻译,为我们这些英文盲们解惑。:s47

看了这篇报道真让人无语啊,演员对自己角色的理解与导演们起冲突就是很常见的一件事,把

这件事过分扩大而且公开表示不满就有些太过分,求同存异本来就是为人规则,HAL的涵养有点提高啊。

原帖由 crazycat 于 2008-10-27 10:13 发表
从来不知道原来HAL本人是这样的,即使你不满意别人,也用不着这样明显地说出来。其实上次看一篇关于他对戏中与男人亲热的感觉,他就说当跟狗亲好了。我就觉得他这个人很没深度,没礼貌。

他居然说过这话?OTZ。。
本来就对他没什么好感,所以他的访谈也没太关注,这次算是开眼界了,强人啊。。。
不知道和他演对手戏的那两位看到这个会是啥想法。。。

哎……如果不是QAF……他怎麽會被milehighgayguy.com採訪…
【岛国系列】没有快播照样嗨  打开【69AVi点com】  ←_←点击进入
【欧美系列】没有快播照样嗨  打开【69AVi点com】  ←_←点击进入

不知道说啥好了,
本来刚看完全部五季,就还沉浸在其中摆脱不了那种伤感气氛。
忽然又看到这个……

OK,大家伙儿淡定,表达自己不满的看法可以,但切记勿要言辞过于激烈,引起争吵就不好了~~
注意注意,别让我有机会锁了这帖~~:s38

这些事也只有当事人最清楚啊,外人还是不大明白的。在不了解事情的前因后果前,谁都不应该擅自做出判断的。

这种人没家教.

他不是第一次说这种话了...
不过以前没有这次说得这么露骨:s02

:s29 没想到Hal 是这个样子的,,,

看那么多QAF幕后花絮,直觉告诉我Hal的人缘不太好,而且他这个人应该很有机心,现在看了这篇采访,我想我的直觉是对的。。。

真是让人无语的采访,我一直以为大家关系都不错的说,没想到啊!!

一些读者回复的节录(应该都是比较早的,我只看了第一页……)

现在在学校,今天回去翻出来给大家看吧

不过大家也不要太生气了,事实摆在眼前,要怎么看是自己的事……

=============================

Anonymous said...
I liked Michael in QAF but feel indifferent toward Hal Sparks until now. I appreciated his involvement and liked his acting in QAf (except when he interpreted Michael as a whining 10 years old sometimes). But this interview really turned me off.

QAF ending was perfect. I wouldn't want to have a movie at all to have a close ending. If Hal and the producers Ron and Dan think there is a movie, so be it. To think there is a movie without Gale and Randy? It must be out of their minds. Ron and Dan "won't work with them?" Great, that’s why there is no movie. Really, Hal, Ron, and Dan, there is no need to be so bitter about Gale's or Randy's reluctance to continue to work on QAF. I support their decisions 100%. And I’m sure they are grateful for ever being in such a great show.

In many interviews Peter Paige talked about his input in some of his lines and the love storyline around Ted and Emmett. Sharon Gless did the same (e.g. the line "I’m too heavy" in 303). So what’s wrong with this particular actor coming to say 'well I don’t think my character would do that'? Just because Hal didn’t like to have input, it doesn't mean anyone else didn’t. To single this out and complain about some pushback really says about Hal's character.

Because Hal’s tendency to badmouth, I never took Chris Potter’s somewhat homophobic comments on a couple of occasions too seriously. I only felt sorry that he had to work with Hal. It had to be difficult for him to work with Hal, especially on those intimate scenes.

October 22, 2008 1:41 AM  

Anonymous said...
It is only fair to point out that a huge proportion of the fandom didn't think Brian and Justin would have done 80% of the things they did in Seasons 4 and 5 either. We strongly believe the writer/producers were contemptuous of us as well as the actors, and many of us return the sentiment.

At the time it seemed fairly clear from his offscreen remarks that Randy Harrison was not happy, but I'm unaware of Gale Harold ever saying anything negative publicly, and he behaved with remarkable professionalism trying to make Brian believable when the writers had clearly come to despise the character.

Many fans refuse even to acknowledge those seasons as part of "canon" because they are so full of continuity errors, discrepancies with the characterisation in earlier seasons and situations and lines that were widely interpreted as slights on the actors' personal lives. As soon as the show finished and Gale and Randy were off the air, more than half the fandom evaporated. There was no longer anything to talk about.

If the show does have a longlasting social effect, it will be despite all the grandstanding Issues crap in the last three seasons, and because of the extraordinary glamour Harold and Harrison brought to their portrait of gay male love. Their Season 1 'dance at the prom' is a case in point: the onlookers, like the viewers, all hostile at the start, are cooing at the end.

October 22, 2008 5:36 AM  

Anonymous said...
I'm not going to address the obvious negativity in Mr.Sparks' remarks because he's made his personal opinions known, over the years, about certain cast members on QAF.

However, as a director, I would prefer to instruct an actor with opinions about his storyline and character, one who is questioning, one who pushes, because then I know they're engaged, they're invested in their character and serious about their craft as well.
The last thing I want is a mindless automaton blindly following orders, saying and doing exactly what he's told. That's not acting. Anyone can do that.
Oh, and one last thing, Mr. Sparks:
Always remember, you never know if the people you meet on the way up are the same people you'll meet on the way down. Life has a funny way of payback and karma really is a bitch!

October 22, 2008 6:13 AM  

Anonymous said...
I wonder if Mr Sparks realized exactly how whiney and juvenile he sounded in this interview. It had all the hallmarks of a Jnr High spat in Study Hall "But Sirrrr, it was THOSE two boys who were causing all the trouble..."

I'm not sure what he considers to be "trouble finding acting work" by the gay actors from QAF. Peter Paige has been both acting and directing since he finished QAF, and Randy Harrison has done almost non-stop theater work, and is currently involved in own directorial debut. Hal on the other hand, has had some less-than-stellar gigs.....

It's interesting to compare these vitriolic and sad little comments with the classy statement made recently by Scott Lowell on his website, following Gale Harold's motorcycle accident. It's easy to see who is the better human being.

And I don't think Hal need worry too much working with the "un-named" actors - it's a fairly safe bet that the feeling is mutual. Hmmm, let's see, Gale is on the successful Desperate Housewives. Hal is....what IS Hal doing??

October 22, 2008 6:57 AM  

Barbara said...
It's well known going by nasty comments made by Hal in the past that he trashes Gale every chance he gets. Jealously perhaps.

The timing of this article is outrageous. Gale had a serious motorcycle accident last Wednesday and is in the ICU of a Los Angeles hospital. and for the poster to put this interview up at this time is obscene.

I wonder if Ron and Dan know that this is being said about them. I think that they would not be pleased at being misquoted as Hal has done.

October 22, 2008 8:40 AM  

Anonymous said...
Honestly... I don´t understand what´s so bad with saying "my character wouldn´t do that" and try to change lines and actions, because I think, that an actor knows his charakter the best, because he has to concentrate on this one person, not like the autors. They have to try to get into the fictional heads of more people.
It´s only natural that you make mistakes then. If Hal would have done something like that I might not have despised Michael in S5 so much. (God, I really wanted to hit him more than just once.)
My point is: Hal´s critisism of Gale´s and Randy´s behavior is totally uncalled for!
I would love to see S5 in a pure "Gale and Randy would have done it like this"-version. (And S4for that matter.) I bet it would have been a lot better where it comes to B/J-storyline.

October 22, 2008 2:13 PM  

Anonymous said...
If this isn’t childish, pathetic and jealous, I don’t know what is! These are just about the lamest words he has uttered out of his mouth ever. Just how low can a man get!? Well, you showed us, Hal, just how low. It has been 3 years, since the show went off air, and yet here Hall is, still bitching, moaning and holding a grudge against the two people who made the show as successful as it is still today. But I’m guessing someone has too much time on his hands.

True actors give their input in the character development, which these two actors he refers to did amazingly. Hal probably had some say in Michael’s character too, since he came out just as fucking whiny and immature as Hal himself is.

I’m sure these two actors weren’t always angels on the set, but that was a workplace, just like any other, and it’s only normal for people not to enjoy their job 24/7. And I’m sure not everyone got along well on that set, but none of the other actors on that show have ever said anything bad about the other cast members, which just shows how much classier they are as human beings than Hal.
What Hal showed us here, is obvious jealousy. I say move on already! If his aim is to turn fans against these two actors, he isn’t having any luck, but instead he has made even more enemies.

October 23, 2008 3:13 AM

[ 本帖最后由 sherrysi 于 2008-10-27 10:30 编辑 ]

从来不知道原来HAL本人是这样的,即使你不满意别人,也用不着这样明显地说出来。其实上次看一篇关于他对戏中与男人亲热的感觉,他就说当跟狗亲好了。我就觉得他这个人很没深度,没礼貌。

说真的前两天看到这篇采访,我也有些生气,原帖后面也是很多人对Hal表示不满。

不过大家看看也就罢了,也不必为Hal的话太生气,就像hp说的,事实说明一切。

Jennifer Elster繼03年後再度和Gale合作,
Fay Ann Lee在Gale的車禍前不久才和他見面,
還有Scott Lowell在最近和Gale影迷間的互動,
由以上幾位以前的同事,現在的朋友的行動來看,足以說明一切.

誰想藉機博版面一看就知道,
你可以再有骨氣一點,拒絕記者此次的訪問,明眼人一看就知道,
在這個時間點絕對是因為Gale的車禍事件,才有記者去訪問你的.

我也觉得很明显是指Gale和Randy了。虽然很希望他们能再合作,但是还是尊重他们的选择。
HAL这样说实在不太好。
楼上的,有空翻译一下回复了,TKS