You're Justin. You are a student who would just like to drop everything and create art. You have a lot to learn about yourself and the world around you. That's why everyone you hang out with, besides your best friend, is older than you.
耶~~~结果是justin~~
可是我并没有打算drop everything and create art  em21
到了不想说年龄的岁数,却发现自己还没有长大

You're Justin. You are a student who would just like to drop everything and create art. You have a lot to learn about yourself and the world around you. That's why everyone you hang out with, besides your best friend, is older than you.

7099 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 26097 times.
32% of people had this result.

ME就是冲这个去滴 哦耶~~~~~~~

I'm Justin.  呵呵,跟偶本人差得比较多~~~

我是JUSTIN哩~~雖然我比較喜歡Brian or EM^^

Aha,I'm Brian,yeah I do love him,though I still don't think I have anything common with this guy!^_^

yeah!!!我被测试为michael,我最喜欢他了,虽然只是游戏

做出來是justin~
開心~
不過有一些性格,我到真的蠻像他的..
認定一個人之後,就很難再真的能愛上別人.
最多也逢場作戲罷了.
我喜歡他的這一點,但是討厭自己也有這一點..

MIKEY,我喜欢。。。

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

很准,而且也是我喜欢的角色。i am michel

I am so happy!em01

太好了...
是justin!!!
最喜欢randy了~~

我也是deb的说...
哀怨em20

其实我觉得这个测试指向性太强了...都猜得到是谁的性格的说~

BRIAN~em01 em01

You're Brian. You sleep around a lot, but care a lot about one of your partners. Unfortunetly not enough to start a relationship. You are very open minded and will try anything. You can be pretty irresponsible sometimes, but in the end you are always there for the ones you care about. You are also very successful, but dream of bigger and better places.

[ 本帖最后由 amfetamine 于 2007-2-26 15:24 编辑 ]

为什么 居然是大妈~~~

啊~~我是我最爱的Michael~~em04 (OH GOD我又HC了!!)
虽然很多人都贴过了不过还是忍不住自己再贴一遍。。以下:
You're Michael. You don't have as many relationships as the rest of your friends because once you start a relationship you stick to it. You are very reliable and just as loyal. At times you have been known to be very sensitive.

You're Brian. You sleep around a lot, but care a lot about one of your partners. Unfortunetly not enough to start a relationship. You are very open minded and will try anything. You can be pretty irresponsible sometimes, but in the end you are always there for the ones you care about. You are also very successful, but dream of bigger and better places.

4694 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 25074 times.
23% of people had this result.

是不是太假啦?大家都是Brian~
It's only time~

回复 #1 mikeyqaf 的帖子

Michael  好像挺准的

小j呢~

哈哈哈~~~我最爱的Brian啊~~~~~~~~

hahaha
是justin

偶是B大叔,哈哈

You are Debbie. You are very strong willed and always fighting for what you believe in. Your clothes are just as colorful as your personality. You are an absolute sweetheart.
^_^
Debbie,就知道那些选择的结果会是她,尤其在最喜欢的character选了Justin以后,偶就更肯定了。

ooh~yeah~~!
i'm justin!!!em23

• 三国群英传私服
  •