Fortunately,the lad's genius.

天啊~~~~~~~我要瘋了
Randy的笑容實在是太漂亮、太可愛了
看到GR兩人玩的這麼開心,感情這麼好,真是感到高興又欣慰啊

买买买,偶要去买S5,可是,这个花絮只有正版才有的是吗?

焦急等待呀~~~
Amazon已經寄出我心愛的第五季了!
我希望這禮拜就可以收到~已經迫不及待想看了~~~~

买!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

em04em04em04em04em04em04em04容俺先鼻血一会,啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊,RANDY的笑容啊,美啊!HC的某人,GR那两只好甜蜜啊,在玩虾米呢啊?好象买哦!em23em23

两个人看起来好开心啊,呵呵~

BJ玩起來真是甜啊~~~>w<
還有小R笑起來好燦爛啊~~~(大心)

S5里所有的额外的内容:
There's the "Shine" music video, the Rosie O' Donnell slide-show thing, the wrap party reel (which was the same as it was on the Cast&Crew DVD - I think I saw like, one extra second of one clip) extended scenes, something called "Marky Dong" which was kind of a spoof off of the original scene with Ted at the baths during the vigil, and a Patrick Antosh fashion extra.

The extended scenes included:
- Justin's gift of art - which was an extended version of him going to Mel and Lindsay's house to give them the painting before they left...and there was also a bit extra from the scene that came before that which was of Brian presenting the add for the erectile disfunction...
-Brian's stag party at woody's - which was pretty short and just a few extra lines
- Mel and Lindsay's memories - which was an extended version of when they were reliving the memories of that house...and then they got naked and I hit fast forward. Just lots of naked kissing and touching...
-Brian and Michael at lunch - this was just a few extra lines from when Brian and Michael walked into the nice restaurant where they talked about their first night at Babylon.
-Brian and Justin's wedding rehearsal - this was a bit extra from before Brian and Justin showed up. It was short but funny.
- The new kid on the block - which was that scene people were talking about where another twink shows up on liberty avenue and steps in a puddle, blah blah... they didn't really go into it.

quoted from LJ
ueser:known_anonymity

omg!
六一果然是好日子啊啊~~~~~

• 三国群英传私服
  •