测试~你是QUEER AS FOLK中的谁呢?Which Queer As Folk Character Are You?

http://quizilla.com/users/MorePunkThanYourMom/quizzes/Which%20Queer%20As%20Folk%20Character%20Are%20You%3F/ [s:7]

MIKEY群:9029214

哈哈。。。“You're Michael. You don't have as many relationships as the rest of your friends because once you start a relationship you stick to it. You are very reliable and just as loyal. At times you have been known to be very sensitive.”
我就知道我象MICHAEL,我最喜欢的MICHAEL:s12 :s12 :s12

原帖由 kaka22 于 2005-2-5 14:41 发表
我狂倒,结果是You are Debbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

真是哭笑不得啊!

I am Justin.

You are Debbie. You are very strong willed and always fighting for what you believe in. Your clothes are just as colorful as your personality. You are an absolute sweetheart.

2990 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 28934 times.
12% of people had this result.

You're Justin. You are a student who would just like to drop everything and create art. You have a lot to learn about yourself and the world around you. That's why everyone you hang out with, besides your best friend, is older than you.

8124 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 28930 times.
33% of people had this result.

決沒想到會是Justin
但我喜歡這個答案

Justin!
it's not like me. but any way, I love Justin! Haha~~

好特別的東西~

推~

吼吼吼~
偶是JUSTIN啊~
开心!~:s14

看不懂英文~郁闷,去拿辞典~

You are Melanie. You are very intelligent, and with your knowledge of laws and judicial system you are always there for your friends if they are in a bind.

Michael~~~唉~不喜欢M,不过跟M最大的共同点就是狂爱Brian~~~em04

Micheal...

居然测出来是JUSTIN,不过看不懂英语的意思.....做的时候也一直在查字典.....= =

You're Michael. You don't have as many relationships as the rest of your friends because once you start a relationship you stick to it. You are very reliable and just as loyal. At times you have been known to be very sensitive.

4548 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 26270 times.
21% of people had this result.

You're Justin. You are a student who would just like to drop everything and create art. You have a lot to learn about yourself and the world around you. That's why everyone you hang out with, besides your best friend, is older than you.
:loveliness:

真的很准啊,像"That's why everyone you hang out with, besides your best friend, is older than you."就是

I'm JUSTIN too~"You're Justin. You are a student who would just like to drop everything and create art. You have a lot to learn about yourself and the world around you. That's why everyone you hang out with, besides your best friend, is older than you."

yeyeyeyeyey是BBBBBem23

小J啊~~><

You're Brian. You sleep around a lot, but care a lot about one of your partners. Unfortunetly not enough to start a relationship. You are very open minded and will try anything. You can be pretty irresponsible sometimes, but in the end you are always there for the ones you care about. You are also very successful, but dream of bigger and better places.

:funk: 我最喜欢Ted

我的选项是:
I didn't go, I stayed at home
I am always surprising everyone
Want a serious relationship but are waiting for the other person to comit
Advertisement maker
A girl you go to school with
Ted

我测得结果是emt。。。我明明想当brian的,怎么会是emt呢,555
You are Emmett. You are always looking for a good time, but are more cautious than others. You are outrageously hilarious when you are just yourself. Nobody can say anything bad about you because you never really do anything that pisses anyone off.

DEBBIE

我是Justin...

Justin果然是最喜歡Brian的XDDDDDDD

对了~~
忘了说一句~~
天啊~~
楼主~~
你的头像实在是~~~em04 em04 em04
到了不想说年龄的岁数,却发现自己还没有长大

• 三国群英传私服
  •