[转载] 反Bashing C/L的文章——Another two cents

[转载] Anti-Bashing C/L的文章——Another two cents

以模棱两可个人名义说:

在第五季的spoiler出现之后,BJ阵营Bashing C/L的现象就层出不穷,不能说我没有参与过,但是在冷静之后,我觉得我的行为幼稚又愚蠢。

QAF是C/L的作品,他们可以用它来展现他们的一切思想,而过去直至现在一直吸引我的就是他们有趣的思想,Brian Kinney是个虚拟的人物,没有C/L特色的(当然也许也没那么特色)意识填充 ,他再漂亮、再酷也不会吸引我的注意力。

在我眼里:BJ不是QAF的一切,Brian Kinney的存在意义不是他今生也许只爱了一个Justin Taylor,或者他的前半生谁也没爱,活得像一只自由的鹰。C/L创造了一个反传统的英雄,我对他们的人物表现方式,剧情设置方式情有独衷,尤其是仔细看了UK版后,我更清楚地认识到,我喜欢的QAF就是C/L的QAF,没有他们,一切都不存在。这和没有Gale Harold就没有Brian Kinney是一个道理。

无论在第五季发生了什么,C/L依旧是QAF的主人,而我是个欣赏者,喜欢、厌恶、赞美、斥责都不可能改变这个事实,我臣服于他们的故事,并且发自内心尊重这个故事,尊重这个故事的结局,这是我本人爱QAF的方式。

所以我转载了这篇文章,我喜欢作者的文字,简洁有力,并且提醒了一些Fans一个众所周知的过去,一个事实,不幸的是被大家遗忘已久了。

文章的作者是QAF addiction的站长,我不会去翻译它,翻译是对原文的破坏,我的翻译更是毁灭性的破坏。

转载证明:

QAFaddiction@aol.com  添加到地址簿
日期: Wed, 25 May 2005 20:17:54 EDT
主题: Re: [QAF-BrianAndJustinSpoilers] Re: Another two cents...
收件人: ambiguity55555@yahoo.com.cn

In a message dated 5/25/2005 1:10:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, ambiguity55555@yahoo.com.cn writes:
Good post,I love it so much, may I put your words on this  
Yes, certainly. :)

以下内容涉及spoiler,请spoiler过敏者回避。

After the waves of disappointment regarding the 'separation' of Brian and Justin in 513 washed over several of the discussion groups,others who had seen the screeners began to speak up, saying that what they saw was a lot different from what they were hearing in recaps,particularly with respect to the finale. That's not unusual; we all see things differently. Look at 414... there were those who hated it,and thought Justin was a fool for sitting there on the stool,motionless, while the newly-inspired Brian opened up his heart and his home to his partner. Others (like myself) were thrilled that Brian had finally asked Justin to move in, and just held their breath, feeling Justin's dilemma, and saw it as a very dramatic cliffhanger ending.

Everyone has their own filters. And I'm not trying to be super-pollyanna here. Just because some viewers can see the positive in the 513 ending doesn't mean it's the one most of us would have written if we had the power to do anything we wanted with B&J. I would much rather have had a more definitive, "we are together, happily ever after" kind of ending (not a marriage, but not physical separation either). Are the ones who say that this isn't a break-up and that Justin is only doing what's best for him (and them as a couple) simply wearing rose-colored glasses and burying their heads in the sand? I don't think so. I think it's more complicated than seeing the glass half full versus half empty. I also think it's more complicated than Justin choosing either his career or his relationship (at this point, I don't think it's an 'either/or' question). I think the way we see this has to do with our own experiences in life, and where we draw the line for things like betrayal, loyalty, sacrifice,commitment, etc. If our partner did these things to us, or said these things to us, how would WE react? We may be SEEING the same things on screen, but we're interpreting it very differently.

I suppose some might argue that Ron and Dan and their team are writing things a certain way, and that we can't really argue with what they're putting in front of us. But is it really that black and white? Or are the writers expecting us to put our own spin on things?If that's the case, then no wonder there is so much controversy over where things are headed. Maybe they didn't want to end the series with B&J together for good, or apart for good. Maybe they were aiming for ambiguity. Leave it up to the viewer to decide what happens to these two in the future. Not necessarily a wise thing to do, IMO, but not unimaginable.

I guess what it boils down to for me is that the people who created these characters are going to want the best for them. They want to see their vision played out in full. If we love Brian and Justin,imagine how much Ron and Dan must love them -- they CREATED them.They wrote the prom episode. They wrote 202, and all the wonderful,loving moments between these two. Those who bash Cowlip should remember that they are the ones who made us fall in love with Brian and Justin in the first place. They've talked endlessly about wanting this to be a POSITIVE piece of history, and an uplifting story. So it doesn't make sense that they would intentionally destroy the characters or leave them in a very unsatisfactory state at the end of the series (unless this was supposed to be a deliberately dark and dreary tale).

I've heard from those who've seen the finale that Brian appears to be terribly hurt by what is happening. Well, I don't think Brian has to be smiling from ear-to-ear in the finale; sometimes we have to go through painful periods to get to where we need to be. I don't think he is being hurt by Justin, but rather by the situation that is forcing them to separate temporarily. Do I think it was a wonderful way to end this series? No. Do I wish that Justin had stayed with Brian and told him that NOTHING would ever take him away again, as he promised so many times before? Yes. But do I think the writers have intentionally screwed up the relationship and turned Justin into a selfish beast that is cutting Brian's heart out with a knife? No.

Before anyone replies and tells me I'm making a lot of assumptions,let me reiterate, this is just how I see it, based on experience. Ican't even imagine how I'll feel when I *do* see the finale. I don't think I'll jump ahead and watch the screeners, because it will be over too soon, and I'd rather wait. But I also don't want to spend my summer dreading each episode, waiting for the supposed 'destruction'of my favorite couple, because I will feel pretty foolish if I get to the end of the series and don't see it that way at all.

Heather :)
---> tired
Time To Say Goodbye.

写的真是好 谢谢模棱大人分享
惭愧的说 我在恨他们的时候确实忘记了是他们创造了BJ 。
现在我的心突然很柔软。

但是那个结局,他们意图给我无限想象空间的结局,已经因为我的缺乏经验和一向悲观的人生态度,带给我一波又一波的痛苦。也许这是我自己的问题。

其实我相信很多所谓的Bashing C/L都是以言语发泄一下不满情绪,相信也很清楚没有他们就没有BJ,人总是有感性的时候。
愿化轻烟一缕, 来去无牵无碍!!

谢谢模棱,支持﹙看得懂的中文部分﹚!

不过我还要小小说明一下,fans哀嚎的地方,通常也正是这出戏吸引他们的地方,只是忘了转个弯去想,而以更直接的方式表达罢了。

其实我觉得各种反BJ结局或C/L的文章也无所谓是不是幼稚,只是一时不能接受这个结局,发泄一下个人不满而已,就好像QAF这部剧某种意义上也是C/L发泄对社会、政府的不满一样。谁都有说出自己不满的权利嘛~
至于那个结局,好像也没有人只因为那个结局就不看QAF了吧,而对于C/L,有人看他们的戏就是
对他们最大的支持了吧。
C/L有权给BJ来一个他们认为realistic and genius 的结局,而广大BJ worshipers也可以发表他们的不满,大家都是平等的嘛~没什么大不了的 [s:204]

喜欢作者对QAF结局的看法,
和偶不谋而合。

I don't think he is being hurt by Justin, but rather by the situation that is forcing them to separate temporarily.

I AM FOR IT。

OK,OK, Ambiguity斑竹,当时说"Brian独自一人跳舞"的结局"象征着一段感情的结束"的是你
现在来Anti Bashing C/L说"But is it really that black and white? "的也是你..
真是佩服了.不得不说这个Heather很有说服力,尤其是在说C/L CREATE了BJ的部分..
感谢你在伤了我的心后还记得还安慰

BJ不是QAF的一切
但是在我心里眼里,BJ就是QAF的一切是看QAF的全部意义。
事到如今不论结局怎样CL怎样,我已经无所谓了……不想心痛不想多说……
我只抓紧多看BJ几眼,多看GR几眼

下面是引用mangie于2005-05-26 14:01发表的:
OK,OK, Ambiguity斑竹,当时说"Brian独自一人跳舞"的结局"象征着一段感情的结束"的是你
现在来Anti Bashing C/L说"But is it really that black and white? "的也是你..
真是佩服了.不得不说这个Heather很有说服力,尤其是在说C/L CREATE了BJ的部分..
感谢你在伤了我的心后还记得还安慰

你的话让我有点茫然,不过我绝对没打算“安慰”你,我根本不同意QAF addiction站长对结局乐观的看法,我的想法与过去相同,Brian一个人在Babylon跳舞就是QAF的结局了。不过这话没有让你伤心的意思,没有让任何人伤心的意思。

我转载此文的根本原因是我喜欢作者的文字,他/她的话让我笑了出来,另外我欣赏他对C/L的看法。

brijus亲爱的,我理解Fans的想法,我只是想表达我对C/L、对QAF的尊重。
Time To Say Goodbye.

下面是引用lqshuixin于2005-05-26 12:11发表的:
其实我相信很多所谓的Bashing C/L都是以言语发泄一下不满情绪,相信也很清楚没有他们就没有BJ,人总是有感性的时候。
赞!是人就不可能每时每刻保持理智,特别是碰到自己喜欢的根不可能不是吗?
最爱Brian&Justin~~
*这次一定幸福地*

收藏了,等我看完了5再看

尊重LZ观点,但是很难苟同

完毕

时间能抹平一切吧,可是但愿它能早点治愈我……

下面是引用moonlita于2005-05-27 22:42发表的:
尊重LZ观点,但是很难苟同

完毕

如果可能的话说说你的不同吧。
Time To Say Goodbye.

下面是引用模棱两可于2005-05-26 11:26发表的[转载] 反Bashing C/L的文章——Another two cents:
在第五季的spoiler出现之后,BJ阵营Bashing C/L的现象就层出不穷,不能说我没有参与过,但是在冷静之后,我觉得我的行为幼稚又愚蠢。

同感。

其实我最近一直想写点儿感谢Ron Cowen& Daniel Lipman的文字,
感谢可儿,我不用写了。
Brian&Justin 我永恒的爱人

下面是引用xiao66于2005-05-28 01:21发表的:

同感。
其实我最近一直想写点儿感谢Ron Cowen& Daniel Lipman的文字,
感谢可儿,我不用写了。

如果可能还是写吧,看QAF几个月了,一定有很多想要说的话。
Time To Say Goodbye.

娱乐本来就是很自由的东西,喜欢也从来都是无理智可言的,一堆人为了BJ发疯,一对不是QAF全部的情人占据论坛大半资源,五个S的剧情引发的话题没数,BJ占了70%,如果这是愚蠢&幼稚,那么这么多人都愚蠢&幼稚,如果中国这么多人愚蠢&幼稚,不,不只中国,应该说世界上真有这么多人愚蠢&幼稚,火星人早就攻占地球了。

喜欢BJ,就是喜欢,如果喜欢有理智的话,那就不是喜欢,喜欢是个很简单的东西,何必一定要给它上纲上线,有人认为这是愚蠢&幼稚,我自己却认为这是我可爱的地方。

转一篇文章何必需要这么多解释,纯洁的兔子就是纯洁的兔子,彪悍的狼就是彪悍的狼,如果是为了继续吸引人的眼球,继续红下去的话,哦活活,我真服了,要学习,以后去别的论坛也这么混。

好生动的一课,看来我也要红了,哦活活,不纯洁的大笑三声,哈哈哈~~~

下面是引用mirror于2005-05-26 14:31发表的:
BJ不是QAF的一切
但是在我心里眼里,BJ就是QAF的一切是看QAF的全部意义。
事到如今不论结局怎样CL怎样,我已经无所谓了……不想心痛不想多说……
我只抓紧多看BJ几眼,多看GR几眼

哈哈,记得论坛里有个帖子说让用三个字来形容QAF,当时我写的就是Brian,Justin,Others。

甫ever同学,你好象很久没来了。
我过去对模棱两可也有很大的误解,现在也不同意她的某些观点。
但她确是做事认真、善用头脑的人,并且宽容善良。
Brian&Justin 我永恒的爱人

你不翻译 对我来说更是毁灭性的 实在是看不懂啊