Board logo

标题: Hal最新访谈的QAF部分节译和背景解释,写给喜欢小M和Hal的朋友 [打印本页]

作者: 穆朔    时间: 2008-10-28 13:14     标题: Hal最新访谈的QAF部分节译和背景解释,写给喜欢小M和Hal的朋友

在水区看到了Hal的最新访谈的帖子,作为Hal粉,本来很高兴的,但看到下面的回帖,对于某些姑娘由此衍生出的Hal和GR不合等等揣测,甚至对Hal本人进行人身攻击,让我觉得特别难受。

帖子在这里:https://www.qafone.cc/viewthr ... &extra=page%3D1

而这些揣测,多数却是出于对访谈本身内容的误译(我感谢翻译的那位姑娘的热心,但姑娘,由于您对Hal的不了解,您真的完全理解错了),我03年开始看QAF,中文网某些人打压小M由来已久,之前就有过类似讨论,也都是锁帖了事,但现在更是发展到对演员本人也充满不尊重,对Hal进行莫名的诋毁,让我很难旁观,虽然我可以眼不见心不烦,却不想看到更多的Hal粉、或者仍旧尊重每位演员的其他QAF爱好者们因此对Hal产生误解。

所以,站在一个追了Hal好几年,多少还算了解Hal为人,也还算客观的M粉/Hal粉的立场,我写了关于那个采访的QAF部分的翻译和背景解释,至少,让大家看到真实的Hal,而不是一堆萌真人萌的分不清角色和演员的粉丝的妄自揣测。

翻译那段关于QAF的内容的同学大概是铁杆GR命吧,于是就理所当然的断章取义,把HAL想的如此不堪了,甚至还翻译了外国GR命的揣测来验证自己的观点。

其他回帖姑娘也是一副天塌下来的样子,甚至将QAF电影无法制作归罪到Hal头上。(而采访的蓝字部分,我们可以看出,根本是Hal在促成QAF电影的拍摄)

那么事实是什么呢?

虽然论吨装的谣言仍是谣言,虽然粉丝就是揣测的翻了天,我也不认为会对Hal或Gale或Randy本人造成任何影响,但为了我自己和同样喜欢Hal的朋友们还是要说明一下。

将采访中关于QAF的部分翻译如下:

when can we expect the Queer as Folk movie?
我们可以期待看到QAF的电影么?什么时候?(前文说到SEX CITY的电影,根据上下文理解,这里说的是完全由原班人马出演的QAF电影,因此不要说David只演了第一季什么的。)
No way will there ever be a Queer as Folk movie.
QAF电影不可能出现。
Really? Why not?
真的?为什么?
Because a couple of the cast members I know for sure wouldn’t do it and I’m certain that the executive producers Ron and Dan wouldn’t want to work with them either.
因为我确定演职表中的两位演员不会拍,而我也确定制片人Ron和Dan不愿意和他们一起工作了

Bad blood?
因为厌恶?
(特意标出这一句,昨天的姑娘翻译成了害群之马,实际上Bad Blood是厌恶,不喜欢的意思。并且这也不是Hal说的,是记者说的)

Uh, yeah.
呃,是的。
Gimme the dirt! What happened?
快告诉我发生了什么?
My feeling always was, an an actor - and especially as one of the straight actors on the show, that, to a degree, it was my job to do my lines the way they were written and mind my fucking business because our executive producers and many of our writers were gay and were creating these scripts and lines to tell their stories. What, I’m gonna come in and say, 'well I don’t think my character would do that'?. It’s like, seriously? Fuck off. Let's just say there was a little bit of, um, pushback with some of the other actors on the show.
我总是觉得,作为一个演员,尤其是一个直人演员,我的工作就是照着台词本上写的说台词,做好自己的事,因为我们的制片人和我们的一些编剧是同志,他们创造出这些故事、这些情节是为了告诉我们这个故事。难道我可以走过去,当真说,“好吧,我不认为我的角色会做这些事。”滚吧。我们这么说吧,是剧中某些演员拖了后腿。

The gay ones or the straight ones?
同志还是直人。

*Um, one of each, actually. There ended up being a lot of negativity in kind of just trying to get loving storylines done and it was a tall order.

呃,事实上,一边一个。很消极的对待拍摄,只想对亲热的情节敷衍了事,而这根本就是苛求。

That sucks.

那很让人头疼。

Yeah. I’m still in contact with many of the people from the show like Bobby Gant, who played my character’s boyfriend, and Harris, who played my son. Both of those guys put a lot of themselves into that show and worked really friggin’ hard and I have a really low tolerance, personally, for anybody who would interrupt that process of peple trying to do good work just because of ego and bullshit.
嗯,我仍和其中一些人有联系,像Bobby Gant,演我男友的;Harris,演我儿子的,他俩都很认真很努力的演戏并且沉浸其中。而我个人很难容忍那种为了所谓自尊或别的什么玩艺而影响到试图演好的演员的家伙。*

So those two people, and I’m sure the people out there in Queer as Folkland have some idea who I’m talking about, I wouldn’t work with them again in any capacity.
因此这两个人,我很确定QAF剧组的人都明白我在说谁,我不会再和他们在任何情况下合作。

Can we kill them off?
我们可以将这两个人排除出去么?

It’d be a little hard although I’m for it. That’s a joke. Relax. But there is a chance and I always push Ron and Dan in this direction and I think it would be very healthy to do something like QAF: Miami or QAF: Chicago where they took a different group of people and brought the show back that way. You could have Ted or one of the other characters go there and lead us through the beginnings.

有些难,但我也希望如此。开玩笑而已,放松,但如果有机会的话,我总是尽力推着Ron和Dan往那个方向走。我觉得拍个“QAF,迈阿密或者QAF,芝加哥”之类的,拉上一群完全不同的人,将这部电视剧以那种方式带回观众眼前。让Ted或其他某个演员成为其中一员,带着观众们从头开始。
That would be great.
那太棒了。
Well, thank you. I thought so myself.
谢谢,我也这么觉得。
Where do we go to sign the petition to make that happen?
那我们要到哪里签名请愿,促成这件事呢?
I would go to Showtime about it. If anybody coulud do it it would be them. I’d exec-produce it but I have no business going anywhere near a gay show as anything other than an actor.

我会去SHOWTIME谈谈,如果有人能做这个,那一定是他们。我完全可以作为制片人来制作这个电影,但对我来说,我不会以演员外的任何身份参与一部同志剧。

My best friend growing up came out of the closet when I was 19 or 20 but his parents still don’t know and it’s always been tough for him. He’s always viewed my taking the role of Michael as kind of a gift to him. In some ways I guess it was but in other ways it just made so much sense to me to do it I could see no downside other than the fearful career BS that people got so worked up about what if you never work again well then I’m an asshole and it’s my problem.

我最好的朋友在我19岁还是20岁的时候出柜,但他的父母现在还不知道,对他来说这很痛苦。因此他总将我接受Michael的角色当成是我送给他的某种礼物。某种意义上我想是的,但更重要的是,我没有从出演这个角色上看到任何坏处,除了一个让人惧怕的职业生涯(我想他是说演同志的影响,就是被定型为只能出演同志,接不到别的角色)。另外,人们很担心如果我不能再得到工作怎么办。那么那就证明我是一个傻瓜,这是我的问题。

It really was never a concern for you to play gay?
那么也就是说对你来讲,出演同志真的一点也不担心?

No. It was more of a concern actually for the gay actors and I think it turned out to be right because I think the gay actors on the show have had a harder time working after the show than the straight ones have. That’s a fact and it’s a shameful one. I think it points to gay casting directors in Los Angeles who are unable to look past the job they did more than anything else. It’s one of my pet peeves.

不,事实上,同志演员们才更需要担心,而确实如此,因为我想剧中的同志演员们在拍摄结束后比直人演员们更难熬。这是事实,并且很让人遗憾。洛杉矶负责选角的导演们比任何人都更被演员们过去所演的角色束缚,这是我身痛恶绝的。

QAF部分结束。

同学们从红字的部分认定Hal在说GR两个……真的很不靠谱阿。他说一边一个,又没有说那俩是搭档,LOVING STORYLINE,只是单纯指的是拍摄亲密镜头,不代表他说的就是其中一对搭档。

那么到底怎么理解?

Hal在聚餐视频里曾提到过他和David的演员的不愉快合作,提到过“That Guy“由于自己是直人,以致在拍DM亲热戏时都很消极的想敷衍了事,甚至想要跳过那些情节,只拍别的。

更重要的是,Hal说这个人的时候不愿说出他的名字,导演很善解人意说,“别担心,我们都知道你在说谁”,这就和下文Hal说QAF剧组都明白他在说谁对应起来了。(紫字部分)

一边一个的意思,我想是说同志演员里也有一个演员和他的搭档出现了这样的问题。

这两个人的表演如此消极,甚至连制片人都无法忍受他们,不愿再和他们合作。

我们知道David在第一季结束时就离开了QAF剧组。

另外,如果Hal说的是GR两个,那不就代表GR两个“消极的对待拍摄,对所有亲热戏敷衍了事”?

所以GR的姑娘们阿,好歹仔细想想清楚再哀号好么- -如果Hal指的是GR两个,那么对真人粉才是更大的打击。
退一万步说,他们对亲热戏敷衍了事对Hal,对Ben或者Harries或者别的认真演戏的人有什么影响么?

至于Hal和Randy不合这种空穴来风,貌似是缘自第一季最后拍摄时,有粉丝发现拿球棒打了Randy那一下的是Hal。由此YY出无数不靠谱的猜测,比如HR不合,甚至HAL不爽GR关系之类。

拿棒子打一下这种场景,本来就是为了拍摄,从花絮和幕后我们可以看出Hal是个很热心的人,总是在场子里到处跑到处帮忙,本来就是为了拍挥棒那一下,是小场记或者别的工作人员的工作,以Hal的性格临时上去帮个忙是很可能的,我不明白这怎么就成了诋毁Hal的罪证了?

还是那句话,YY故事到YY真人无所谓,但不要将自己的揣测强加到演员身上。他们私下关系很不错,Hal曾在采访里说过和演员们关系很不错,从上面的采访也可以看出,他是个很热心很善良的人,(最后一段,他说到Gay演员的未来)他也曾在采访时夸过Randy,说他很有天分一定会成功,关于Gale,他唯一说过的是我们是工作伙伴关系,没有私下联系,如此而已。在所有的访谈里,说到过和人有不愉快合作的,我所看过的只有说David的演员,也没有说过名字,都是That guy.

而这个That Gay对他造成的阴影真的非常大,在餐会时Robert曾说过,第二季选角时为了避免再出现像这样的情况,选演员时特意让Hal来做判断,决定要不要和这个演员来演。

所以妄自揣测说Hal背后说人坏话也不合适,应该是当时真的有很不好的回忆吧。有这样的事情发生却从来没在任何场合公开过THAT GUY的名字,我觉得他已经够厚道了。

我还见有人说剧组的人都不喜欢Hal,这个更是没谱的事,无数的花絮和幕后里人们和Hal的亲热可以将这个谣言击败,而Ben、DEB、Vic的演员都在各种场合说过Hal是个很不错的演员,很努力,也是很好的合作伙伴,Vic和Deb都说他们就像一个真正的家庭。

还看到有回帖说Hal如果不是演了QAF根本不会出名云云。

这个也很可笑。同学你在国内不知道Hal的名字不代表他在美国没有自己的观众群,Hal在出演QAF之前就是这群演员里最出名的两个人之一(另一个是Deb),而QAF别看影响大,说到底它也就是一个电视剧,电视剧不比电影,是很难真正将一个演员从默默无名一下捧红的,看看QAF的那些演员,真正算是一夜窜红的只有Gale。看看其他那些演员,很难说真的因此得到了什么好处或者走红。(就如我国电视剧行业一个情况,但粉丝貌似不能理解这个事实,总是将他们喜欢的演员想成多么出名的名人,其实,只是在喜欢这部剧的群体里出名而已,不看这部剧的人根本不会知道他们的名字,跟电影明星那是两码事,一部大热偶像剧一般也只能捧红第一主角,就像Gale)

而事实上QAF对Hal的影响,只是将Hal的知名度在某个范围打的更响了些(就是同人女、同志观众里,顺便将他带入了我国同人女们的视野)。所以QAF之后,他在美国普通观众里的知名度并没有造成太大影响,他的名声更多来自他过去作为主持人、喜剧演员、歌手等等的积累。

说了那么多,最想说的是一句,YY就算了,不管从角色Y到真人还是别的什么,爱怎么Y怎么Y,但YY永远是YY,不要Y的自己也相信了然后拿着Y出来的东西破坏演员本人的名声可以么?记得这里是QAF迷的聚集地,还有很多人喜欢你们在踩的演员。

虽然Hal不可能看到这些,就算看到了,他那个性格也完全不会在意,国外的Hal粉/M粉也不会看到这些哈哈大笑,但要记得尊重别人对演员、对角色的情感,我可以不萌BJ,但我绝不会以自己的揣测诋毁BJ或者演员本人,反之亦然。

写给所有喜欢小M,喜欢Hal的朋友们,我不希望这个帖子被吵架淹没,虽然这个帖子很大可能会被锁,会沉掉或者删除,但我还是希望有人能够看到,希望更多的人能够冷静点,我理解萌的激情,但也请尊重不那么主流的人对角色和演员的热爱。

帖子已完,结局未知,希望冷静理智的人还是占多数的。

[ 本帖最后由 穆朔 于 2008-10-28 15:10 编辑 ]
作者: ziggy19    时间: 2008-10-28 13:21

哦……誤譯咩…

也許我們母語不是英語可能會有理解上的錯誤…

但是…以下是國外粉絲對於這篇採訪的回復…他們的母語應該是英語吧…(嗯…帖一下Sherry截的)

=============================

Anonymous said...
I liked Michael in QAF but feel indifferent toward Hal Sparks until now. I appreciated his involvement and liked his acting in QAf (except when he interpreted Michael as a whining 10 years old sometimes). But this interview really turned me off.

QAF ending was perfect. I wouldn't want to have a movie at all to have a close ending. If Hal and the producers Ron and Dan think there is a movie, so be it. To think there is a movie without Gale and Randy? It must be out of their minds. Ron and Dan "won't work with them?" Great, that’s why there is no movie. Really, Hal, Ron, and Dan, there is no need to be so bitter about Gale's or Randy's reluctance to continue to work on QAF. I support their decisions 100%. And I’m sure they are grateful for ever being in such a great show.

In many interviews Peter Paige talked about his input in some of his lines and the love storyline around Ted and Emmett. Sharon Gless did the same (e.g. the line "I’m too heavy" in 303). So what’s wrong with this particular actor coming to say 'well I don’t think my character would do that'? Just because Hal didn’t like to have input, it doesn't mean anyone else didn’t. To single this out and complain about some pushback really says about Hal's character.

Because Hal’s tendency to badmouth, I never took Chris Potter’s somewhat homophobic comments on a couple of occasions too seriously. I only felt sorry that he had to work with Hal. It had to be difficult for him to work with Hal, especially on those intimate scenes.

October 22, 2008 1:41 AM  

Anonymous said...
It is only fair to point out that a huge proportion of the fandom didn't think Brian and Justin would have done 80% of the things they did in Seasons 4 and 5 either. We strongly believe the writer/producers were contemptuous of us as well as the actors, and many of us return the sentiment.

At the time it seemed fairly clear from his offscreen remarks that Randy Harrison was not happy, but I'm unaware of Gale Harold ever saying anything negative publicly, and he behaved with remarkable professionalism trying to make Brian believable when the writers had clearly come to despise the character.

Many fans refuse even to acknowledge those seasons as part of "canon" because they are so full of continuity errors, discrepancies with the characterisation in earlier seasons and situations and lines that were widely interpreted as slights on the actors' personal lives. As soon as the show finished and Gale and Randy were off the air, more than half the fandom evaporated. There was no longer anything to talk about.

If the show does have a longlasting social effect, it will be despite all the grandstanding Issues crap in the last three seasons, and because of the extraordinary glamour Harold and Harrison brought to their portrait of gay male love. Their Season 1 'dance at the prom' is a case in point: the onlookers, like the viewers, all hostile at the start, are cooing at the end.

October 22, 2008 5:36 AM  

Anonymous said...
I'm not going to address the obvious negativity in Mr.Sparks' remarks because he's made his personal opinions known, over the years, about certain cast members on QAF.

However, as a director, I would prefer to instruct an actor with opinions about his storyline and character, one who is questioning, one who pushes, because then I know they're engaged, they're invested in their character and serious about their craft as well.
The last thing I want is a mindless automaton blindly following orders, saying and doing exactly what he's told. That's not acting. Anyone can do that.
Oh, and one last thing, Mr. Sparks:
Always remember, you never know if the people you meet on the way up are the same people you'll meet on the way down. Life has a funny way of payback and karma really is a bitch!

October 22, 2008 6:13 AM  

Anonymous said...
I wonder if Mr Sparks realized exactly how whiney and juvenile he sounded in this interview. It had all the hallmarks of a Jnr High spat in Study Hall "But Sirrrr, it was THOSE two boys who were causing all the trouble..."

I'm not sure what he considers to be "trouble finding acting work" by the gay actors from QAF. Peter Paige has been both acting and directing since he finished QAF, and Randy Harrison has done almost non-stop theater work, and is currently involved in own directorial debut. Hal on the other hand, has had some less-than-stellar gigs.....

It's interesting to compare these vitriolic and sad little comments with the classy statement made recently by Scott Lowell on his website, following Gale Harold's motorcycle accident. It's easy to see who is the better human being.

And I don't think Hal need worry too much working with the "un-named" actors - it's a fairly safe bet that the feeling is mutual. Hmmm, let's see, Gale is on the successful Desperate Housewives. Hal is....what IS Hal doing??

October 22, 2008 6:57 AM  

Barbara said...
It's well known going by nasty comments made by Hal in the past that he trashes Gale every chance he gets. Jealously perhaps.

The timing of this article is outrageous. Gale had a serious motorcycle accident last Wednesday and is in the ICU of a Los Angeles hospital. and for the poster to put this interview up at this time is obscene.

I wonder if Ron and Dan know that this is being said about them. I think that they would not be pleased at being misquoted as Hal has done.

October 22, 2008 8:40 AM  

Anonymous said...
Honestly... I don´t understand what´s so bad with saying "my character wouldn´t do that" and try to change lines and actions, because I think, that an actor knows his charakter the best, because he has to concentrate on this one person, not like the autors. They have to try to get into the fictional heads of more people.
It´s only natural that you make mistakes then. If Hal would have done something like that I might not have despised Michael in S5 so much. (God, I really wanted to hit him more than just once.)
My point is: Hal´s critisism of Gale´s and Randy´s behavior is totally uncalled for!
I would love to see S5 in a pure "Gale and Randy would have done it like this"-version. (And S4for that matter.) I bet it would have been a lot better where it comes to B/J-storyline.

October 22, 2008 2:13 PM  

Anonymous said...
If this isn’t childish, pathetic and jealous, I don’t know what is! These are just about the lamest words he has uttered out of his mouth ever. Just how low can a man get!? Well, you showed us, Hal, just how low. It has been 3 years, since the show went off air, and yet here Hall is, still bitching, moaning and holding a grudge against the two people who made the show as successful as it is still today. But I’m guessing someone has too much time on his hands.

True actors give their input in the character development, which these two actors he refers to did amazingly. Hal probably had some say in Michael’s character too, since he came out just as fucking whiny and immature as Hal himself is.

I’m sure these two actors weren’t always angels on the set, but that was a workplace, just like any other, and it’s only normal for people not to enjoy their job 24/7. And I’m sure not everyone got along well on that set, but none of the other actors on that show have ever said anything bad about the other cast members, which just shows how much classier they are as human beings than Hal.
What Hal showed us here, is obvious jealousy. I say move on already! If his aim is to turn fans against these two actors, he isn’t having any luck, but instead he has made even more enemies.

October 23, 2008 3:13 AM

作者: 叶上开    时间: 2008-10-28 13:28

还是那句话,吵起来了我就锁帖~~:s38
作者: 穆朔    时间: 2008-10-28 13:29

楼上的姑娘,粉丝的话从来都是粉丝的话,他们的理解不代表演员本人的意思,OK?
用粉丝的揣测来证明自己的观点原本就是很不牢靠的。
我所写出来的都是出自演员本人在各个场合、各个访谈的话,如果你有别的“演员本人所说的话”可以证明我说的是错误的话,那么请你指正。
如果光靠揣测来推翻我的话,那我看的无关的,不够公正的揣测已经够多了。

PS,谢谢版主关注,也请您公正办事,不要让人身攻击、恶意毁帖的人出现,谢谢。

[ 本帖最后由 穆朔 于 2008-10-28 13:31 编辑 ]
作者: feline    时间: 2008-10-28 13:33

就是那么一回事!误译?Rediculous!

我看楼主在误导才是真!

[ 本帖最后由 feline 于 2008-10-28 13:56 编辑 ]
作者: mulanll    时间: 2008-10-28 13:34

还有一个问题很奇怪,有姑娘们一再说是hal不满GR对床戏的拍摄态度,觉得是他们拖了大家的后腿。。。呃
实际上,所有的床戏都是要清场的好不好,不要说hal了,一般工作人员和演职人员都不能留在现场观看,何来影响其他演员表演一说。。
hal的不满只可能对跟他有过亲热对手戏的演员发作。。难道剧里还有BMJ3P的戏份不成?
(穆啊,你也不用急,就像你说的谣言传百遍也还是谣言,拿不出真凭实据的只会心虚咋呼,抚摸抚摸~)

另外我看完这篇访谈后的最大感触并不在于对于已经过去几年的qaf上,而是hal这家伙——
平时上电视,电台和专辑节目的访谈里宣扬下Obama就算了
竟然连这篇gay网站的小访谈都不放过——最后还能拐个弯,不忘讽刺下McCain
娃儿吖,你还真是个鬼灵精咔咔~

[ 本帖最后由 mulanll 于 2008-10-28 13:43 编辑 ]
作者: 穆朔    时间: 2008-10-28 13:42

不看内容就回帖的,偏见根深蒂固的,我就不回复了,我发这个帖子本来就不是为了吵架来的。

我只想让和我一样热爱Hal,喜欢小M的朋友知道,我们喜欢上这个人,没有看错。

萌一个人不代表就可以有资格践踏其他人,QAF剧组里大家关系都很不错,是个很温暖的地方,就像QAF剧集本身,也是一部温馨的日常剧。有人萌B,有人萌M,有人萌J,都无所谓,各自喜欢各自的不行么?

尊重是相互的,对别人不尊重,不分事实胡乱揣测,只暴露了自己的可笑而已。

ANYWAY,喜欢的仍旧喜欢,偏见的仍旧偏见,帖子只是写给喜欢Hal又不太了解他的人看的。既然歪曲可以存在,澄清也一样可以存在,偏见根深蒂固,也不代表事实就会有所改变。

至少我从各个渠道得知的Hal绝不是那个帖子里很多人揣测的那样。

他聪明而善良,对女朋友很好,有自己的目标和原则。

他知道自己要什么并且一直在努力。

他对粉丝很好,每个见过他的粉丝都很喜欢他;

他并不爱出名,只是在做自己喜欢做的事情;

他热心公益,热心慈善,支持环保和动物保护组织,喜欢看书,喜欢武术。

并且,他现在过的很幸福。

[ 本帖最后由 穆朔 于 2008-10-28 13:50 编辑 ]
作者: capriiii    时间: 2008-10-28 13:44

我不该点进来的OTZ。。。
好吧私以为昨天那帖里已经掰的很清楚了,原文有,翻译有,外文回复也有,还有啥不能了解的?
没必要再来洗一次白,真的,没必要~~
作者: keana    时间: 2008-10-28 13:45

做好自己的事情就行了,还是少评价别人吧
作者: sherrysi    时间: 2008-10-28 13:46

(我感谢翻译的那位姑娘的热心,但姑娘,由于您对Hal的不了解,您真的完全理解错了)

我承认,我对Hal除了QAF的bonus以外,真的是一无所知。
翻译水平不到家,算我的不是。
当时在学校时看到有人想看翻译,就专门去把中文输入法调出来,粗略地翻了一下,的确没有去调查背景资料什么的……

翻译那段关于QAF的内容的同学大概是铁杆GR命吧,于是就理所当然的断章取义

一,我不是GR命,更别说是铁杆,其实更倾向于G是G,R是R。只是偶尔顺便YY一下罢了
二,不是很理解我哪里断章取义了。如果是我字面上没翻好,误导了大家的话不好意思,但我已经尽量保持中立地态度去翻了,毕竟我不是M迷,不会在上面多加修饰。如果是指我自己的看法的话,我并没有掺到翻译部分里,都是隔开,或者另外回帖的……

当初给大家翻译,完全是为了不通英文的大人服务一下(因为btshouyk大人只贴了原文)
不是为了挑起大家骂战的。
(说实在,我个人没觉得有谁用词太过分……)

关于后来“姑娘们”“激动的争论”
大部分其实都不是针对Hal,而是针对某位会员的回帖。

如果我的翻译有对任何人造成感情伤害的话
我很抱歉
版主大人看着办吧……

[ 本帖最后由 sherrysi 于 2008-10-28 13:48 编辑 ]
作者: elingelingeling    时间: 2008-10-28 13:46

汗,已经没必要怎么解释了。。。谁都改变不了谁的看法了。。
偶们能做的也只是不会到处宣扬某人怎么怎么不好,但是大家心知肚明就好了。。
翻译是否有误,大家心里各有定位。。。
我也同意LS的小S,那时就是在讨论他指的是谁,而且都是有根据的,又不是胡乱说。。
大家都是讨论,哪变成了“凶”?
偶个人也没有觉得哪个词是过激的。。
都不知道什么叫YY...

[ 本帖最后由 elingelingeling 于 2008-10-28 13:49 编辑 ]
作者: cora    时间: 2008-10-28 13:46

楼主标题写的是写给喜欢小M和Hal的朋友,但通篇似乎是继续昨天那个帖子而跟你所称的GR命的会员争论

版主锁帖是为了避免争论进一步朝着没有结果的方向发展,这样做是维护QAF所有演员和粉丝的利益
如果楼主认为版主这样处理的方式不当或者有更好的解决办法的话,可以提出意见和建议

[ 本帖最后由 cora 于 2008-10-28 13:48 编辑 ]
作者: mulanll    时间: 2008-10-28 13:48

是啊,一篇风趣幽默的访谈竟然能被误读,妖魔化成那样,真叫人佩服的紧
人只看得到自己想看到的一点也没错,其实喜欢外国明星的粉丝们,完全可以通过这些资料加强英文学习
多看多听,用不着别人翻译,自己就能去搜集第一手的信息咨询,也就不会发生离谱的误读了
作者: keana    时间: 2008-10-28 13:49

做明星的既然可以如此刻薄的指责自己的工作伙伴或者搭档,那么为什么影迷就不可以指责这些明星?他们莫非是特权阶级?只有他们可以凭自己的喜好讨厌别人,而观众就可以默默的接受他的观点?
不管他自己讨厌谁,拜托他不要把自己的价值观强加给观众,“害群之马”?还轮不到你来定义。做好你自己吧,说不定你在有些人的心里也是个害群之马,只是别人厚道,不愿意说出来吧
作者: sherrysi    时间: 2008-10-28 13:52

甚至还翻译了外国GR命的揣测来验证自己的观点

顺便重申一下

原文评论我没有翻译

只是在该网站上的第一页回复里,挑了前面回复比较长(过滤掉单纯抒发情感的)

然后节录下来而已
作者: caocaorao    时间: 2008-10-28 13:57

…我觉得楼主的解释里有个很大的误区,我看糊涂了,之前的贴子我是锁了之后才看到,我不想也不会对HAL人参,只是针对楼主的解释问两个问题,第一:HAL的原句就是楼主标红的那句说的是那两个演员只想拍亲热戏,楼主翻译的时候也是这么翻译的,而你下面说的DAVID,他则恰好相反!!他是不愿意拍这方面的戏的!!!那么我想问一下,你和HAL说的到底哪个是对的?我英语不太好,我是根据楼主大人您翻译的内容猜的。还有,HAL已经明确了,如果有电影版,他不想以Brian为主线,而是Ted或者其他任何一个人,因为如果按原来的拍就跳不过那两个人,这又怎么解释呢?还有一点你错了,电视剧不象你想的那么难捧红人,事实上很多人是拍了电视红了之后才拍电影,又或者他拍了电视剧红了之后大家才发现,原来这个人拍过电影!而很多人不愿拍电视剧,却愿意拍电影很大一部分原因是电视剧很累,而且片酬低。----汗,我明白了,也就是这两点我都误解了,第一点对某事消极处理是指对亲热戏消极,而不是对亲热戏之外的消极…而后一点其实是在说两个事,一个说的是剧场版还一个说的是CSI式的翻版…=口=为毛说着说着又说到翻版上…不是一直讨论剧场版咩?

[ 本帖最后由 caocaorao 于 2008-10-28 14:54 编辑 ]
作者: mulanll    时间: 2008-10-28 13:57

呵呵楼上的楼上的亲好可爱,一直解释。。。
穆啊,俺觉得早上咱们应该把整篇访谈翻完,毕竟这篇hal的访谈内容很丰富啊,那么多爆的地方。。。偷笑

顺便回楼上的亲,hal说的电影版是指原版人马出演的,而QAF续集也就是他指的学习CSI风格,转换地点城市,那就是换一帮不同的演员去参演了,那怎么跟qaf牵扯上关系呢?hal举了个例子比如说用ted或者其他任何一个原来qaf的演员带去那个城市引出故事。

害群之马是误译,bad blood是那个记者问的,大意是指演员对戏份产生了厌恶感
呵呵这帖子是写给喜欢M喜欢HAL的亲们看的,也希望同好们能去咱们的bm小站投入大家庭的温暖怀抱~~

[ 本帖最后由 mulanll 于 2008-10-28 15:32 编辑 ]
作者: 穆朔    时间: 2008-10-28 13:58

对翻译的姑娘说声抱歉,我没有指责你的意思。
我发这个帖子不想挑起事端,而是想澄清,如果可以我希望这个帖子是出现在那个锁掉的帖子里,引起争端的回帖下方。然而帖子已锁,并且说实话,那个帖子里某些措辞实在很伤人。
楼上的某位说演员可以评论的,如果我在这里说你喜欢的演员尖酸刻薄,娘里娘气,请问你会舒服么?
既然是公共论坛的评论,还是平和些好,为什么会引发争执?就是因为顾了自己嘴,不顾别人的想法。
我对版主的处理没有不满,也感谢版主姑娘的辛勤工作,但看到那个帖子里居然一面倒的批评Hal,多数是以讹传讹,作为Hal的粉丝,确实很受不了。
作者: 叶上开    时间: 2008-10-28 13:59

好了,我觉得大家都需要冷静,为了避免矛盾激化,再次锁帖,反正相信你们谁也说服不了谁的~~ :s38

另外,正如cora超版所言,如果对我锁帖的处理不满意,可以提出更好的建议和意见,对此类争论的制止确实合理有效的话,我会采纳的~~ :s14
作者: 穆朔    时间: 2008-10-28 13:59

那句标红不是“他们只想拍亲热戏”

是“只想赶紧把亲热戏拍完,用一种敷衍了事的方式”,并且原文里也没有“他们”。

另对说电视剧圈子的那位姑娘说,电视剧确实能捧红人,但多数只是红过一阵,不走向大屏幕就很难持续,在QAF里,它也确实只捧红了GALE一个。

确实这种争论没完没了,但是我写这么长的帖子是为了来吵架么。

只希望得到互相尊重吧。

再顺说一下,Bad Blood是厌恶的意思,不是害群之马ORL

那段是这样:
记者问:(他们是出于厌恶感才不参加演出的么?)
Hal说,呃,是的。

我没看出Hal在这里说的有什么问题。他也没有评判任何人。

抱歉阿,我也没看仔细,那句话直接用了姑娘翻译的内容,多亏朋友指正。

[ 本帖最后由 穆朔 于 2008-10-28 15:21 编辑 ]
作者: 叶上开    时间: 2008-10-28 14:03

也感谢版主姑娘的辛勤工作

谁说我是女的哇~~:s07

欢迎光临 Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站 (https://qafone.cc/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2