Board logo

标题: B & J 怎莫合好的?? [打印本页]

作者: ilovesunshine    时间: 2007-4-11 13:30     标题: B & J 怎莫合好的??

我刚刚看到,B 得了癌症,JUSTIN 装作不知道,后来BRIAN 知道 J 是知道的之后,把小 J 赶了出去,挺伤心的,想知道后来他们怎莫合好的?等不及看了,哪位看过的朋友,快告诉我呀?  谢啦
作者: 芦山深处    时间: 2007-4-11 13:57     标题: 小J强啊,把B大骂一顿修理一回,然后就好了

作者: 猫鱼联合国    时间: 2007-4-11 14:12

J:You want some soup?It's Debbie's home-made recipe.

B:Well, no wonder I feel like barfing.Listen to me, you little shit:I don't want you here.

J:I don't care what you want.You're not getting rid of me.... ...

B:Then what the hell are you asking me for?

J:So that I can tell you what a motherfucking piece of shit you are for not telling me, for shutting me out,and most of all, for thinking that I would leave you. Why would you think that?Because you had a ball removed?Because you're no longer perfect?Well, believe me, Mr. Kinney,that is the least of your imperfections.And if I'd wanted to leave you, I've had better reasons. Plenty of them.

B:Maybe you should have.

J:Yeah, maybe you're right.But I thought we had a commitment.And I plan to stand by it.I want you to get your ass back in bed, you son of a bitch.And eat some fucking chicken soup.

==========================================================

骂完就好了~~~~我很喜欢这一幕的~~~

小J发飚....大B吃鳖~~
作者: ilovesunshine    时间: 2007-4-11 14:34

哈  谢了,还有英文版,可是我的英语不太好,

没事,自己慢慢翻译去!
作者: 猫鱼联合国    时间: 2007-4-11 16:41

J:So that I can tell you what a motherfucking piece of shit you are for not telling me, for shutting me out,and most of all, for thinking that I would leave you. Why would you think that?Because you had a ball removed?Because you're no longer perfect?Well, believe me, Mr. Kinney,that is the least of your imperfections.And if I'd wanted to leave you, I've had better reasons. Plenty of them.

J:Yeah, maybe you're right.But I thought we had a commitment.And I plan to stand by it.I want you to get your ass back in bed, you son of a bitch.And eat some fucking chicken soup.

最精彩的是这两段......B一点反应都没有了.....只能乖乖的上床喝汤~~哈哈~~
作者: 描龙画凤    时间: 2007-4-11 19:20

看了QAF后
这辈字总算开始心甘情愿的学英文了
作者: 7034    时间: 2007-4-23 00:37

吵吵就好了,我还以为说的是分手呢
作者: WMM1111    时间: 2007-5-18 14:39

J很强的啊,B又宠他,没办法拉

欢迎光临 Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站 (https://qafone.cc/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2